Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read my other post.
All three of my previous TESLA were better than the Blue Raven. It's fast. Big deal, if it's poor quality and falling apart.

I did not mean to imply your experience has not been bad. I just take issue with the comment that other cars don't have problems, because they do. I will concede that on a percentage basis, other manufacturers have much better experiences on average. I hope most people who buy Teslas do some reading and research and know what issues they could face. I would counsel anyone buying today to be prepared to decline delivery or even return the car if necessary. Because the only way Tesla will really get the message that they need to do a better job of QA'ing their cars, is to start having returns or delivery problems.

So many people take delivery and go through the hassles of repairing after the fact, that they are not incentivized to prevent the issue. If fixing it after works.

Reactions: Phlier
Alright guys! Finally I got a text from tesla. After almost a month they texted me only to to tell me that they are still doing final touches on my car and that I will have to wait another 2-3 weeks before they schedule my delivery. No vin yet.

Another 2-3 weeks of agony lol! I just hope the quality is better for this one. Letting you wait for a month and half then you see a lot of issues on delivery day would be disappointing. Fingers crossed!

I ordered mine on 7/27 pearl white with white inferior, fsd, 6 seater and 22 inch wheels.
WTF really!?! Where do you live? I ordered mine on 8/15. I was told I would receive the vin by the 22nd and the car would ship from CA on the 28th. Here it is the 27th and I still havent received the vin!!! I need it asap! Ive been carless for weeks.

WTF really!?! Where do you live? I ordered mine on 8/15. I was told I would receive the vin by the 22nd and the car would ship from CA on the 28th. Here it is the 27th and I still havent received the vin!!! I need it asap! Ive been carless for weeks.

I live in LA. Actually you can ask them if they have a model x in the inventory that has a similar configuration to your order. I was given the option to get the car earlier if i choose to get it from the inventory. Since there are no LR six seater so I opted to wait.

Its going to take some time if you wait for your order. I ordered on 7/27 and they go by the date of order etc unless your configuration is already in the inventory.

WTF really!?! Where do you live? I ordered mine on 8/15. I was told I would receive the vin by the 22nd and the car would ship from CA on the 28th. Here it is the 27th and I still haven't received the vin!!! I need it asap! Ive been carless for weeks.

There is a tracker where people have placed their order dates and when they get VINs, or take delivery. You can filter by state or country and it would help you get a feel for the expected lead time for order delivery. I think the average has been about 6-8 weeks. Unless you are very lucky and someone cancelled or they have a premade car to your specifications, I would expect at least 6 weeks. So an order date of 8/15 would translate to a delivery by end of September (for most US locations).

This is Horrible!
Tesla changes my delivery date from 8/30/2019 to 9/7/2019 via phone call from the delivery team
What’s bad is the VIN number that was assigned to me was GONE!!!! It’s like I’m back to the beginning. I got the feeling that they gave my car to someone else???

Wow this is great news! I just received an email from my advisor saying that a car with my exact specifications just left the factory! Tomorrow is only week 2 for me!

I am super excited and I hope this is true!!!

See email below.

Attachments

• 8A246B64-AC46-4D3F-AE7E-E84A3130D544.jpeg
    8A246B64-AC46-4D3F-AE7E-E84A3130D544.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 106
This is horrible!

Order date 7/27/19
Order location: Pittsburgh Pa
Design: MX LR white/white 7 seats
Vin: xxx....3044
Delivery date: 8/30/19
New changes: delivery rescheduled to 9/7/19! What’s worse? My VIN is gone.
This feels like I’m starting over again. Did they give my car to someone else?

Lol. With my frustrations level high, They should make it worth it

I know waiting is the hardest part. The vast majority of people waited 6 or more weeks to get their delivery. I was in the same exact place 2 months ago, waiting for my new shiny Model X to arrive. But then it finally did and I was overjoyed. I hope you will be too. Just take some deep breaths and try to distract yourself from the wait. ;)

I know waiting is the hardest part. The vast majority of people waited 6 or more weeks to get their delivery. I was in the same exact place 2 months ago, waiting for my new shiny Model X to arrive. But then it finally did and I was overjoyed. I hope you will be too. Just take some deep breaths and try to distract yourself from the wait. ;)
The thing is... why did they get rid of my VIN? It’s no longer in my account the next morning after the delivery schedule was changed. Called the SC and they have no clue why

"My first autopilot on my 2013 done by MOBILEYE (Germany)
Ummm, MobilEye was Israeli before being bought by Intel."

Also incorrect on AP - there were no 2013's with AP. AP was announced 10/14 in the D+ something else roll-out, and the first AP1 cars delivered were last two weeks of 2014 (with actual AP software first delivered OTA in 10/15).