Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I read the announcement correctly, they started production of the "refreshed" models on April 24th, which is the day I ordered my MX (right after I received the notification about the "refresh").
They did have AP3 hardware in production vehicles for a while and there are quite a few already out there. But with all the upgrades, suspension, faster charging capability, etc they started production on those on the 24th.

U also get increased range diff front motor etc with refresh ..I have had 3 Tesla’s in 6 years and I missed so many changes lol ..my 2018 P100 I missed the new MCU by few weeks ..:(

If I read the announcement correctly, they started production of the "refreshed" models on April 24th, which is the day I ordered my MX (right after I received the notification about the "refresh").
They did have AP3 hardware in production vehicles for a while and there are quite a few already out there. But with all the upgrades, suspension, faster charging capability, etc they started production on those on the 24th.

I also ordered a refreshed MX in April 24th. Order was confirmed immediately (the old 3 day period seems to have been removed) however I have had no update since then. I am waiting in the the VIN in order to progress the financing. I wonder if there was a large amount of orders after the refresh. Delivery estimate is still saying May however, even if you go and try order a new one today. Hopefully get something though soon.

I also ordered a refreshed MX in April 24th. Order was confirmed immediately (the old 3 day period seems to have been removed) however I have had no update since then. I am waiting in the the VIN in order to progress the financing. I wonder if there was a large amount of orders after the refresh. Delivery estimate is still saying May however, even if you go and try order a new one today. Hopefully get something though soon.

Any updates on your vehicle?

Hi Ghouston.

I put my order in as well on 4/30, also waiting for the news on the updated motor for the Model X. There has been no news regarding my VIN yet either. The tracker that is published through these forums seem to have an average of 6-7 days, but you have obviously been waiting longer, as many others that placed orders in April. I would presume this has a lot to do with the newer motor being added to the assembly process.

I hope it does not take longer than the other averages though. I am excited to take delivery. I would like some estimated dates when these various tasks should be completed, and when they run long, some sort of acknowledgement and new estimated dates. The lack of communication is frustrating.

Who are you financing it through? My bank does not require a VIN for approval. Tesla's contract is all they needed.

I am using UFCU, having seen good reviews on these forums. The loan officer was fantastic. Likewise, just need the contract but the contract has the VIN number in it so the hold up with the contract is the VIN.

I am using USAA for half and paying cash for the other, and they did not require a VIN, but what I have is a prequalification. However, the quote is only good for 45 days. I am hoping the deal closes before then. I don't know what the process is to get a quote extended. The loan process itself is pretty easy, doing everything online. so hopefully if I have to extend it it will be just as easy.