Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received Tesla CCS adapter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I ordered the Tesla CCS adapter feom Tesla Canada the day it was made available in September but I have not received it yet.

Tesla provided a UPS tracking number which shows that label was created but not much else has happened since then.

Since it's been over a month now, I am reaching out to see if anyone else here received it yet.

I have sent several emails to Tesla Canada but as usual no response so far.

TIA.

Hi All,

I ordered the Tesla CCS adapter feom Tesla Canada the day it was made available in September but I have not received it yet.

Tesla provided a UPS tracking number which shows that label was created but not much else has happened since then.

Since it's been over a month now, I am reaching out to see if anyone else here received it yet.

I have sent several emails to Tesla Canada but as usual no response so far.

TIA.
I received mine, the tracking number showed that the shipping label was created Sept 22nd and it arrived in Edmonton on September 29th.

My guess is that they ran out of stock at the warehouse and are waiting for more.

Reactions: Smytty and DeadSea
Purchased on yesterday afternoon and woke up to shipped notification. We'll see...
Image 10-30-22 at 12.41 PM.jpeg