Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received the new Jeda wireless phone charging pad for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine. Pretty happy with it so far. Charging is a bit slow thru wireless but that is my phones(iphone xs) fault.

Does the new version rattle? My old one won’t sit flat in the tray and rattles when I drive. The sticky pads don’t seem to help as they aren’t getting good contact.

I actually just ordered a Nomad because I was so tired of the rattle. Didn’t know Jeda had a revision coming out.

Does the new version rattle? My old one won’t sit flat in the tray and rattles when I drive. The sticky pads don’t seem to help as they aren’t getting good contact.

I actually just ordered a Nomad because I was so tired of the rattle. Didn’t know Jeda had a revision coming out.
No rattles.
Mine doesn’t rattle in daily drive. Maybe still need some sticky pads when I going to a track day.
I would not use it for a track day. Probably phone should be in your pocket or left behind when it on the track.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rootbeard7
Finally installed mine. My one annoyance so far is that you cannot lift the phone tray (tray that the Jeda is sitting on) to access the storage compartment without partially closing the top cover lid first. With the top lid open, the top edge of the Jeda hits the bottom of the top lid near the hinge preventing it from raising. If the Jeda was shorter or had a tapered edge at the top, it would be fine. I can only lift it about 2 inches before it interferes. If you partially close the top lid before attempting to raise the tray, it will raise without conflict. The top lid needs to be dropped below the bottom edge of the screen for enough clearance.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Finally installed mine. My one annoyance so far is that you cannot lift the phone tray (tray that the Jeda is sitting on) to access the storage compartment without partially closing the top cover lid first. With the top lid open, the top edge of the Jeda hits the bottom of the top lid near the hinge preventing it from raising. If the Jeda was shorter or had a tapered edge at the top, it would be fine. I can only lift it about 2 inches before it interferes. If you partially close the top lid before attempting to raise the tray, it will raise without conflict. The top lid needs to be dropped below the bottom edge of the screen for enough clearance.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
Yep, it definitely rubs. One user (can't remember the name) sanded his down so it didn't rub any longer. There's another Jeda thread where he mentions it.