Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratz @Tslagrl1 - happy safe milage!
As I'm still waiting on mine, can you answer some questions?
- is it correct the rear seat headrests are higher than before the facelift (and/or obstructing rear view?)
- does the (now default) center console come with integrated USB or does it still use one of the existing connectos?
- was the car delivered with the new air-filter system or without it?

Reactions: Tslagrl1
Congratz @Tslagrl1 - happy safe milage!
As I'm still waiting on mine, can you answer some questions?
- is it correct the rear seat headrests are higher than before the facelift (and/or obstructing rear view?)
- does the (now default) center console come with integrated USB or does it still use one of the existing connectos?
- was the car delivered with the new air-filter system or without it?
Hi,
I didn't pay attention to the old seats so I'm not sure. Sorry.
The USB is in the same spot.
And that new HEPA air thingy only comes with the fancy light package I believe. Mine doesn't have that. Plus when I ordered mine it was from the old style. The HEPA wasn't offered on the old style. I'll post a pic of the console.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hi,
I didn't pay attention to the old seats so I'm not sure. Sorry.
The USB is in the same spot.
And that new HEPA air thingy only comes with the fancy light package I believe. Mine doesn't have that. Plus when I ordered mine it was from the old style. The HEPA wasn't offered on the old style. I'll post a pic of the console.

• Informative
Reactions: zambono and newtman
Looks great! How did you eventually take off the front license plate holder?
When you said the new lights didn't seem as bright, you mean the LED eyebrow right?

Have you driven at night with the new LED headlights? Curious to know if it's a big improvement in brightness over the HID lights.
Yes, the eyebrow lights. Very easy to tell a Teslas coming before. But now they are hardly noticeable in the day time. Not as bright as the old one. Looks great at night tho.