Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you click "reply" you are able to choose "upload a file". You select the picture and post!

Giving it a collegiate try!
Tesla.jpg

Thank you! Slightly funny tale - I first test drove in September but couldn't *quite* get there... when I went back in April for another test drive, silver had reappeared on the paint list, and it's always been my go-to color. So for me, it was a sign I did the right thing by waiting. And then I managed to (unconsciously) time it just right to get the refresh as well. The fates have been kind. :)

Edited to add - I think the reason it looks so clean is the chrome doesn't stand out nearly as much as the darker colors, which some may say is a good reason to NOT get silver, but I like the subtlety.

Reactions: fballatore
Hereby my complete overview:

28/02/2016 Order placed
12/03/2016 Order confirmed
(estimated delivery end May - begin June)
31/03/2016 e-mail regarding new rims
(estimated delivery is shifted to June - begin July)
12/04/2016 confirmation that I will receive the facelift
13/04/2016 production started
20/04/2016 production ended
(estimated delivery shifted back to end May - begin June)
Contact with DS that the car will probably be ready the first half of June
19/05/2016 e-mail regarding option to upgrade to 75Kw battery (which I don't)

Apparently it is always around 3 months for the EU
Thanks. I was about 2 weeks ahead of you. Still haven't got a confirmed date for my "classic" but hopefully a couple of weeks.

Has anyone received a refreshed S 90D? Looks like (I think) these are all 70's. I know they should be the same, guess I am still hoping that there will be an increase of 10 to the 90 ....

I'm hoping for a 100D too. I believe electrik was told he is the first post refresh order to get delivery and that will be next week.

I was looking at the statistics in the tracker and the 85D/90D has consistently been the most popular version by a wide margin, but most of the delivery stories lately have been 70s (maybe some 75s). There may have been some 90s in the mix though.

I'm hoping for a 100D too. I believe electrik was told he is the first post refresh order to get delivery and that will be next week.

I was looking at the statistics in the tracker and the 85D/90D has consistently been the most popular version by a wide margin, but most of the delivery stories lately have been 70s (maybe some 75s). There may have been some 90s in the mix though.

I don't recall where I read this but the 70kwh config is their top sellers. Multiple sales staff has told me this as well.