Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recently received delivery at Great Northern Way location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Late dec.
You can take the sky train there.
Check in and wait outside, as you know your Vin the car should be there too, look for it. At appt time paperwork & payment closure with Tesla, then a bunch of time with an insurance agent. Lastly keys and they install the plates, confirm you can see the car in your mobile app and send you off. I’m sure pre-Covid there would have been much more orientation time...

Late dec.
You can take the sky train there.
Check in and wait outside, as you know your Vin the car should be there too, look for it. At appt time paperwork & payment closure with Tesla, then a bunch of time with an insurance agent. Lastly keys and they install the plates, confirm you can see the car in your mobile app and send you off. I’m sure pre-Covid there would have been much more orientation time...
Thanks. I was just informed that only car registrant can come to the delivery appointment and friends and family will be asked to leave the premises for safety. My wife is not registered with the car. I guess she is not able to show up.

my appt for sr+ is also sunday at same location. my advisor didnt say anything about not bringing anyone else
Good to know. Here is from the email we received from our advisor

"
COVID-19 Precautions:

• Please for your delivery appointment, only have vehicle registrants attend the delivery (required buyer & co-buyer if applicable on finance agreement). With a priority on social distancing and cleanliness, we ask that your friends and family members do not accompany you to your delivery at this time. All non-registered owners will be asked to leave the premises for everyone's safety.
  • Please be on time, with very high delivery volumes now due to covid-19 shutdown a delivery appointment is booked at top of every hour. Arriving later than 15 minutes may require rescheduling in order to not be interruptive to the following appointment as we have a strict max capacity.
  • Lastly, if you are experiencing any flu symptoms whatsoever, we kindly ask that you stay home and self-isolate as per government guidelines. For the health and safety of all Tesla customers and staff, we will unfortunately need to reject and reschedule your delivery if you are visibly showing any signs of flu-like symptoms (i.e sneezing, coughing, runny nose, fever, etc.). "
I guess we will find out on Sunday.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung