Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recently take delivery of their car in Toronto?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

I will be picking up my Tesla in April in Toronto. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any feedback on their experience with the Toronto delivery process.
Reading through the forum, it seems some people's delivery process is awesome, and for others it has been a nightmare.
What's the Toronto one like?

Thanks,

Michael

I took delivery of mine at the end of November at the new Toronto East location. The experience took about an hour and was very detailed. They also followed up the next day to make sure everything was still OK and that I didn't have additional questions.

One point of note - I was coming from Mississauga and Tesla paid for a limo to bring me to the Toronto East delivery location.

Nice to hear.

I took delivery of mine at the end of November at the new Toronto East location. The experience took about an hour and was very detailed. They also followed up the next day to make sure everything was still OK and that I didn't have additional questions.

One point of note - I was coming from Mississauga and Tesla paid for a limo to bring me to the Toronto East delivery location.

I believe I will be picking it up at the new Toronto East location. Glad to hear you had a good experience there. Hopefully, mine will be just as good.
The Limo trip sounds like a nice bonus.

I'm also glad to hear good feedback about the Mississauga SC since that is where I will be servicing my Tesla.

Michael

I too am getting mine in April from the Toronto East location. When are you getting yours? I'm sure everything should be well taken care of as everything leading up to now has been well communicated to me.

I'd like a limo to pick me up but I'm a lot closer than Mississauga (Markham). I'm guessing they'll send someone from Tesla to pick me up with one of their test drive models.

I don't know exactly when in April I'll be picking it up. After confirming my order in January for a mid-April delivery, I haven't heard anything yet.
Guess I'll give them a call the first week of March.
Just checked their website--- I do have my VIN number, and the website says they are sourcing parts for my Tesla.

Tesla reached out to me 1 week after i confirmed in late January. they're expecting an April 16th date, but that can be pushed or pulled out.
I got my vin last week as well: 36068
If you're in that area, we might be picking up our cars around the same time.

Hope that helps!

First post for me! For those receiving their vehicles in March, when did you confirm your order. I confirmed in early March,and to date l have a late May delivery. No VIN yet.
I'm sure the wait will be worth it. I'm also quite curious as to where the GTA supercharging station will be located. Has anyone heard anything. If it's the first one in Canada, Tesla should through a Party!!

Second post now. I'm getting my red 85 kWh beauty on June 4. I understand that Jon has hired new staff to cope with the 'volume'. Interesting idea about the limo pickup. That would simplify things for us since we live in Penetang, almost two hours away. I've heard that Lawrence will be the location of the SC station, truth of rumour?

I hear that they have stopped delivery at the Mississauga SC. I am picking up mine in the middle of June.

Do they really pick us up? I live in Brampton and was wondering if my wife and I should drive and come back in two cars or take a cab? If they do arrange to pick us up, my view of Tesla will continue to rise!!