Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recommend a shop PDX/Vancouver area to lower model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Planning to buy lowering springs for my model 3 SR+ and debating on doing the install myself or having a local shop do it. I'm in Vancouver WA. Anyone done this yet themselves or have a shop they can recommend to do this work? I'd prefer a shop with Tesla experience.

Yes, the aligned it as well. They also installed new tires and wheels for me. I understand the drive, but since they are experienced on these cars and specialize in race car suspension on a daily basis, I wouldn't trust anyone else with it.

Yes, the aligned it as well. They also installed new tires and wheels for me. I understand the drive, but since they are experienced on these cars and specialize in race car suspension on a daily basis, I wouldn't trust anyone else with it.

Small world, back in 2019 I believe I saw your car parked charging at the PDX long term parking lot. Ahhh... what it's like to travel again.
lAIlalh.jpg

On another note, anyone in Portland Metro area looking for help with installation, suggestions or general questions in regards to suspension lowering or lifting, wheels and tires fitment. Feel free to send me a message, I am happy to help!

This is me, if you see me in the streets, go beep beep!
IMG_8156.jpg