Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone shorting Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 18.48.04.png

YES, please post your rationale and actual trades, we all would enjoy a good laugh (unless you end up ahead of course /S )
those are my actual trades and i shorted cuz tsla was ridiculously overpriced. i think tesla will multiply its revenues by 5x within the next decade but net margins will probably drop as more competitors arrive. but tesla will probably still have the highest margins in the industry if elon musk is still ceo. using dcf i think fair value is around $320 billion or $285 per share. but im gna cover half my shorts today and fully exit the position when tsla dips under to $400 per share just to be safe.

Last edited:
those are my actual trades and i shorted cuz tsla was ridiculously overpriced. i think tesla will multiply its revenues by 5x within the next decade but net margins will probably drop as more competitors arrive. but tesla will probably still have the highest margins in the industry if elon musk is still ceo. using dcf i think fair value is around $320 billion or $285 per share. but im gna cover half my shorts today and fully exit the position when tsla dips under to $400 per share just to be safe.
This guy gets it.

• Funny
Reactions: Buckminster