Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone sold car to Shift?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a while ago but SHIFT tried to pull a bait and switch on me. They gave me one estimate, which I was happy with. Took my car then low balled me $2000 saying the back seats were dirty. Utter BS. I have pictures and there were no stains whatsoever to the seats. I told them to bring my car back as I had a written offer from CarMax. They obliged and gave me the original estimate.

I also had a good experience with shift. Carvana is also another good option to look into
Shift wouldn’t give me a quote, very weird. They said it didn’t qualify. Makes no sense. It’s a 2020 LRMY, Red with Black and 19” Geminis, with FSD and Acceleration boost. Nothing out of the ordinary. Carvana where I’ve sold two cars for awesome prices says I‘ve ”stumped them” and need to set up a manual appraisal. Annoying as well. Tesla has not offered anything near the value I expect. Oh well.

Shift wouldn’t give me a quote, very weird. They said it didn’t qualify. Makes no sense. It’s a 2020 LRMY, Red with Black and 19” Geminis, with FSD and Acceleration boost. Nothing out of the ordinary. Carvana where I’ve sold two cars for awesome prices says I‘ve ”stumped them” and need to set up a manual appraisal. Annoying as well. Tesla has not offered anything near the value I expect. Oh well.
I wonder if they don’t know how to value FSD and AB.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
So I did shift carmax and kbb ico, kbb matched me with a local car dealership with highest offer ( car is a 2013 Mazda suv) going to try that first. Shift actually had lowest but they asked to see the numbers to see if they will price match...