Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone still waiting for silver delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, so you guys are grandfathered then. I saw a silver one the other day. Looks pretty sharp. What's funny is that every color Model 3 I've seen I've liked. Mine is Midnight Silver. The only thing I'd like is that blue and black are just awful as far as showing dirt. Sliver and white a probably the best at hiding it. My grey one does a fair job as well. Don't know about red.

Last edited:
Still waiting in Atlanta for a silver AWD (non-P) EAP Black interior 19" wheels. I had a delivery appointment on Sept. 29th, but then they called the night before and cancelled it. No VIN, no new delivery date. My Tesla account has been changed back to Sept-Nov. estimated delivery.

Still waiting on silver AWD in Texas. Ordered June 27 (res. July 2017), no word from Tesla since then (still have the edit link available). I'm presuming they'll do a large batch of silver & obsidian soon (since the email in mid-Sept said switching to silver could provide availability in 2-4 weeks)... but it obviously hasn't happened yet (possibly waiting for the end-of-quarter rush to clear out?)

Glad to hear that I'm not alone, no contact from tesla reserved 5/1/18 configured 6/30/18 awd, non-p, no eap. NY. Cash, edit backdoor still works. Got email Sep 12th about silver being 2 to 4 weeks. Hoping for Oct delivery date.

Ordered my car in June for AWD, Upgraded to P- in August. 4/1/16 reservation holder. And yes they cancelled Silver for orders starting in September (forgot the exact date)
**UPDATE** Just received my VIN and Contract for a next Monday, Oct. 8 delivery. Breathing a sigh of relief, but will feel better once I have inspected the car, and drive it off the lot! VIN in 848** range. My over 2 1/2 year wait since reservation may, just maybe, be coming to an end...

P3D - Silver here. Still waiting no VIN still have edit design button. Ordered 5/12/17 Configured 6/30/18. Account still says delivery "By Late September" even though its October now... When I call into to Tesla they provide no info and tell me to wait for a call.