Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone successfully get Progressive to replace roof glass with $0 deductible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been successful in getting Progressive to approve the replacement of the roof glass with $0 deductible. Been on the phone all day being passed from one department to another. Can’t get anyone to provide documentation as to why the roof is different than the windshield or back glass. Only thing they mention is they don’t cover sun roof, which I understand as they usually have a mechanical component.

Has anyone been successful in getting Progressive to approve the replacement of the roof glass with $0 deductible. Been on the phone all day being passed from one department to another. Can’t get anyone to provide documentation as to why the roof is different than the windshield or back glass. Only thing they mention is they don’t cover sun roof, which I understand as they usually have a mechanical component.
Many states require that insurance pay for a broken windshield with no deductible. A broken sun roof gets treated like any other part of the car (deductible applies).

I had them do it on my S. I was able to get tesla show that it’s the fixed glass that broke. The trouble is that even tho teslas seem like they’re all over the place. Many of the people on the phone haven’t ever been in one so they assume sun roof and not fixed glass.

Glass is glass.