Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taken delivery of cream seats with oak decor?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed the difference in the oak decor renders between the MS and the MX configuration pages?
The MS oak color looks modern. Hope the difference is just in the renders and hope the MS render is close to the real color.

I suggest keeping a close eye on the S Delivery thread(s) as well. There are a couple of folks whose cars have arrived in Denver. It's yet to be seen if they're graphite inside or not, but I expect we'll get tons of threads as people start taking delivery. It looks like some of the S's went into production a bit ahead of X's, so IMHO that's where we'll see the first real pictures.

Nick

• Informative
Reactions: ModlS3XY
I suggest keeping a close eye on the S Delivery thread(s) as well. There are a couple of folks whose cars have arrived in Denver. It's yet to be seen if they're graphite inside or not, but I expect we'll get tons of threads as people start taking delivery. It looks like some of the S's went into production a bit ahead of X's, so IMHO that's where we'll see the first real pictures.

Nick

Im picking up mine tomorrow. Ill post pics on the delivery thread after i get it. I ran by the SC today and saw it. I did get a pic but it was through the window and had a lot of glare.

What i can say is, it is open pour and looks different than it does in the render. Best way i can describe it is like a hardwood floor. Ill try to post the pic i took.

FYI, it has the graphite trim

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180523-175912.png
    Screenshot_20180523-175912.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 511
FYI, it has the graphite trim
Not digging it at all but I guess I am gonna go with it coz Iam selling my current car next week for a much better price than any dealer or trade in that was offered. Not happy with the way Tesla is handling these orders but I guess the overall experience will make me overcome this color.
Please do share more pics tomorrow. Good luck with your delivery!

Not digging it at all but I guess I am gonna go with it coz Iam selling my current car next week for a much better price than any dealer or trade in that was offered. Not happy with the way Tesla is handling these orders but I guess the overall experience will make me overcome this color.
Please do share more pics tomorrow. Good luck with your delivery!
For around 900 including labor you can order a different trim and have them switch it out. I was thinking about doing that to put obeche instead.of dark ash

Really? Do you know of anyone in TMC who has gotten this done? 900 doesn’t seem bad. I read somewhere that it could be done for 6000 but that’s not in my budget.
I got a quote and everything from Tesla in an email as well. It was surprisingly cheap, but I didn't decide to go forward with it since the rest of the family thought that the dark ash ash went better with ultra white than obeche

Im picking up mine tomorrow. Ill post pics on the delivery thread after i get it. I ran by the SC today and saw it. I did get a pic but it was through the window and had a lot of glare.

What i can say is, it is open pour and looks different than it does in the render. Best way i can describe it is like a hardwood floor. Ill try to post the pic i took.

Thanks for sharing! I guess I am in the minority. If I had it to do over I think I might have switched to this. I hated the other wood options so I opted for CF, even though CF gets overdone... This is distinct while feeling modern. I suspect this combo will age well and still look fresh for years to come.

Nick