TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone taking a factory tour in the week of 2 Nov?

Discussion in 'California' started by krla, Oct 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. krla

krla Member

I'm a long time Tesla fan and will put my name down next year for a model 3.

I'm in the Fremont area next week 2-7 November and would like to know if I can be somebody's +1 for a factory tour.
    This would mean a great deal to me.

Unfortunately only current owners can get a tour for now.

Thanks in advance
    Kristof

2. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

I haven't taken the tour yet, something I always plan on doing but never actually go through with.
    I can help you out, let me know if you're still interested and I'll schedule it .

3. krla

krla Member

I'll PM you