Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopped by Tyco in Tyson's, they said they had like 20 MYs right now. Got to see one in person for the first time, just looked from a distance, not allowed in or anything which is good by me honestly, safety first. The car looks great! The 21" wheels look so good in person. crossing my fingers mine will make it by this weekend

Today I got the call that my delivery will be tomorrow morning. On Saturday I upgraded the wheels from 19" to the 20" induction and the next day I got the text with the delivery scheduled. I was skeptical since the VIN disappeared but today I got the call and everything is moving forward. I called to the delivery center and they knew who I was because I was the only delivery tomorrow.
She did mention that they got a bunch of model y delivered recently.

AWD - MSM/Black interiors 20" NON FSD

Picked up a Dual Motor on Thursday in Kansas City. Road tripped home about 450 mile to SW Oklahoma, stopping twice to charge. The touchless delivery process was painless. Walked up to the car (only Model Y parked outside), and miraculously my Tesla app went “live” and I was able to open the door. A folder was waiting inside, signed one piece of paper, then dropped it in the night-drop box. Car was charged to 96%, and away I drove. This is my first Tesla. View attachment 526758

This is such a beautiful picture

Did some snooping in Rocklin (Sacramento). Looks like there’s at least two there for two lucky souls. This one was long range with black interior. The other one was white, Gemini wheels, I presume black interior. I couldn’t get back to look at that one.

Attachments

• 3585407E-B02E-406D-A1ED-B124402EF352.jpeg
    3585407E-B02E-406D-A1ED-B124402EF352.jpeg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Informative
Reactions: rxlawdude
Well they pushed my delivery out again, pretty much indefinite now on when it will be delivered. According to the person I talked to they said it was on its way, then go routed back to Fremont for some reason.. maybe due to the shutdown. Now its just sitting there and they are trying to get it assigned to a truck for delivery but they have no idea if or when that will be happening with everything going on. I understand their is a lot going on in the world so can't be upset.. but disappointed for sure. Who knows when ill get it now.. worst of all I feel like its just sitting outside getting crapped on or worse.

I just got a call from Nevada, there was one in my area that was all the same spec as mine (Blue, Performance w/ Upgrades) except black interior instead of white, that apparently someone did not close on and they wanted to know if I wanted it. I have no capacity for delayed gratification, so I said yes, of course. I wanted the white but I think I can justify saving $1K -- I guess we all have to sacrifice in these uncertain times :). The Nevada person said they are having the VIN assigned to my account now and then I would be hearing from local person to coordinate delivery. I'm quite excited, needless to say.

Reactions: rxlawdude
I just got a call from Nevada, there was one in my area that was all the same spec as mine (Blue, Performance w/ Upgrades) except black interior instead of white, that apparently someone did not close on and they wanted to know if I wanted it. I have no capacity for delayed gratification, so I said yes, of course. I wanted the white but I think I can justify saving $1K -- I guess we all have to sacrifice in these uncertain times :). The Nevada person said they are having the VIN assigned to my account now and then I would be hearing from local person to coordinate delivery. I'm quite excited, needless to say.
I keep waiting for one of those calls! Congrat's!