Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White w/ black! Just AWD w/ 20s?

Yes, exactly that! LR AWD, black Interior, 20" induction wheels. Really liking these wheels. I will risk cross-posting the image...

IMG_4696.jpg

I think so. I'm using a separately purchased Tesla NEMA 14-50 adapter to connect to the mobile connector bundle that came with the Y, but the Y also came with the piece of the left, which I think is the J1772?

View attachment 523356
I’m in the Bay Area too and all of a sudden tonight, my neighbor (White/white AWD, FSD, 20”, ~June 2019) and I (White/White AWD, FSD, 19”, Feb 2020) both checked our accounts. Payment & trade-in were ready to fill out without any notice, I had checked my account as late as 4pm. Made me wonder if they are trying to get rid of inventory at the factory locally if possible to get them out by Q1 now that they can’t produce vehicles.

Reactions: BobbyD1
I’m in the Bay Area too and all of a sudden tonight, my neighbor (White/white AWD, FSD, 20”, ~June 2019) and I (White/White AWD, FSD, 19”, Feb 2020) both checked our accounts. Payment & trade-in were ready to fill out without any notice, I had checked my account as late as 4pm. Made me wonder if they are trying to get rid of inventory at the factory locally if possible to get them out by Q1 now that they can’t produce vehicles.

Uh, I am in Bay Area too. Paid and passed all steps (VIN 11xx) since last Thursday. Nothing since then. Called yesterday, was told car is being manufactured and will be shipped to the pickup center (which is like 500 meters away?), no pickup date.

Hello, I just got the same email to confirm payment,I did(scary)! paying for something I have not seen. VIN assigned 11XX. It let me secure TESLA insurance also, which I did and now it’s telling me delivery set up for 03/22 at Marina Del Rey! Will confirm in the AM

Hello, I just got the same email to confirm payment,I did(scary)! paying for something I have not seen. VIN assigned 11XX. It let me secure TESLA insurance also, which I did and now it’s telling me delivery set up for 03/22 at Marina Del Rey! Will confirm in the AM

Do you mind sharing your insurance quote? I have a VIN in my MVPA but not on the main site so can't get a quote yet and wondering how it compares to the $2k+ I was quoted from AAA for a M3 (they didn't have MY in their system yet)

My car has been at my delivery center since last Tuesday and I had a delivery appointment this week that has been pushed back because of a "corporate hold." Has anyone else has this experience? It's feeling like a lot of whiplash.

Sorry it took a little while. Spec is MYP with upgrade blue/black with FSD. Called TESLA, in the AM , said they do see my delivery time but have to check the vehicle before I can take delivery( QC requirement ).so hopefully everything works out. On the insurance .... with 2 drivers in Los Angeles, FULL coverage with plus service and $500 deductible on both, works out to $152.08. Hope some of this info helps