Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried active noise cancellation in 2021.40?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the Canuks feel upset then spare a thought for those of us who drive on the correct side of the road and have kangaroos to watch out for!
As a long time Volvo owner and soon to be Tesla owner, I am aware that kangaroos are a real issue. Volvo large animal detection has problems detecting kangaroos. Where I live, deer and moose are more of an issue and Volvo and I assume Tesla, are ok with them. With Tesla's superior on board processing, I wonder if I does a better job recognizing kangaroos than Volvo does.

More in keeping with this thread, I am also looking forward to functioning ANC. So far, many other missing features, like SiriusXM and other things have been enabled while I've been waiting for my model S. I have a late December delivery (I hope), and with some luck, ANC will be enabled by then.

Reactions: Issaction
As a long time Volvo owner and soon to be Tesla owner, I am aware that kangaroos are a real issue. Volvo large animal detection has problems detecting kangaroos. Where I live, deer and moose are more of an issue and Volvo and I assume Tesla, are ok with them. With Tesla's superior on board processing, I wonder if I does a better job recognizing kangaroos than Volvo does.

More in keeping with this thread, I am also looking forward to functioning ANC. So far, many other missing features, like SiriusXM and other things have been enabled while I've been waiting for my model S. I have a late December delivery (I hope), and with some luck, ANC will be enabled by then.
🤣There are no moose on Long Island 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: 2101Guy and jebinc
🤣There are no moose on Long Island 🤣
That's true, I should have said where I live and drive, as I often drive into New England, northern New Jersey and upstate NY. Honestly, I've never seen a moose near a road, but I have seen plenty of deer. At my son's house near Lake George, he calls dusk, deer O`clock. It's comforting to know that should I ever encounter a moose on the road, the car should recognize it. Even if it doesn't, I understand that Teslas excel at the "moose test".

Reactions: scrapps