Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried active noise cancellation in 2021.40?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cannot believe how we Canadians are treated like garbage in terms of software updates. Once again us Canadians do NOT get FSD (yes i paid my $10K), and i dont get ANY of the features others get.

NO Active noise cancelling. Add that to the list of other missing features (no Disney+, no car wash mode). I dont understand why?

1635897613744.png

I cannot believe how we Canadians are treated like garbage in terms of software updates. Once again us Canadians do NOT get FSD (yes i paid my $10K), and i dont get ANY of the features others get.

NO Active noise cancelling. Add that to the list of other missing features (no Disney+, no car wash mode). I dont understand why?

View attachment 728704
That royally sucks. Why on earth would it not be available in Canada?

That royally sucks. Why on earth would it not be available in Canada?
Curious maybe its not available for everyone else. But because i am in Canada, i get the KINGSHAFT!! I was so eager to get FSD when i ordered the car (first time Tesla owner), but only to find out no FSD at all! I woudl have definitely not paid the $10K!

I am going to royally be pissed at the ANC being omitted in future software updates for canada. My kids are STILL waiting for Disney+

Reactions: JPInnovative

View attachment 728704
@greentheonly on Twitter data-mined it from the patch content. It's not available or enabled anywhere yet - it's not an anti-Canada thing.

View attachment 728704
Actively filtering out Canadian accents requires extra neural net training.

I keep checking for the software update, no luck yet! Leaving for a trip tomorrow. Do you guys know anyway to push an update through?
Nope, there's no way. Service will just tell you you have the latest version. Indications so far are that this firmware release may not include the ARNC, anyway. This isn't the first time this feature has been uncovered and then... disappeared.