Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried Lexani 21" tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I think you get what you pay for....I moved to a 22" tire because the supply for 21" tires is really limited and I like the low profile look. I use P-Zero Nero tires - I am in the shop today replacing them after 25,000 miles of service!! And, they only really wore on the inside band of the rears from squatting during take off. Ive heard of lots of people getting under 10,000 miles on their set of tires...to me, this kind of wear was record breaking.

Great medium all around tire and clearly i got my monies worth.

Thanks for the input everyone. Lexani is known mostly for wheels but they have been producing tires for some time now. I might have had a safety concern if I never heard of them as a brand. I'm running fairly new Continentals now but will be trying these when it's time to replace. I was amazed at the price difference and them being all weather.

Anyone tried Lexani's LX- Twenty line of tires? Lexani Tires

They are all season and seem to be almost half the price of the other cheaper 245/35ZR21 tires I have seen. Lexani Tires LX-Twenty 245/35R21 XL 96W

I have a colleague that runs large diameter low profile tires on a Mercedes S class and he highly recommends them.

Why do you think they are all season? Their website says they are "ultra high performance" and says nothing about all season anywhere. Do they have the M+S stamp? What's their UTQG? What if it's only 200? If so, then they're not really that much cheaper than the ExtremeContact DW.

Not trying to bash it, but I can't find the important specs that would at least *prevent* it from being a good deal.

Why do you think they are all season? Their website says they are "ultra high performance" and says nothing about all season anywhere. Do they have the M+S stamp? What's their UTQG? What if it's only 200? If so, then they're not really that much cheaper than the ExtremeContact DW.

Not trying to bash it, but I can't find the important specs that would at least *prevent* it from being a good deal.

I did not see the all weather spec on Lexani's website but I do see it on the retailers that are selling them. Maybe they are just making the spec up? No info on UTQG either.

I did not see the all weather spec on Lexani's website but I do see it on the retailers that are selling them. Maybe they are just making the spec up? No info on UTQG either.

Perhaps some sites are confusing the "The LX-Twenty represents the new generation of Ultra High Performance by providing excellent handling, enduring tread life and great traction at high speeds, in both wet and dry conditions!" statement to mean "all season" which it certainly does not.

In that case they could be smoking good deal. I've seen new brands introduced super cheap only to go up in price for the same model tire once they build a rep. Somebody try these and I'll buy a set to stock pile when my current extreme contact dws wear out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentilly7
Not a bad idea but I'm not that anxious at this point since I just bought a new set of Continentals last month. I was hoping someone else was already giving these a try lol.

I bought turbines against everyone's advice to stay away. Low replacement cost can help with short tire life.