Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried Lloyd Luxe mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are the best deepest mats out there.

Spill anything you want just washes off.

And in winter the thick carpet will absorb all mud dust unlike the "all weather" crap that lets it dry out to be ground up by your feet, then blown into the cab to get into your lungs and deposit everywhere.

We even have Lloyd Luxe in our teenagers two Crrosstreks (overkill).

Prepare to cough up some dough, but you get custom made high quality. Six years now in my MS with hardly any signs of wear at the driver location.

Reactions: MikeR99
I have their Ultimats in my M3 front and back. They are very nice and add quite a luxurious touch to the car. I wasn't sure if the Luxe would be too thick so I went with the Ultimats. Sounds like the Luxe would have been very nice as well!
Just got the black Luxe mats (front and rear) for my 5 passenger MY. I like them a lot. As with previous posters, I did not want a traditional all weather mat. The Luxe mats are very plush, and I’m sure they will give us years of good service.

Just got the black Luxe mats (front and rear) for my 5 passenger MY. I like them a lot. As with previous posters, I did not want a traditional all weather mat. The Luxe mats are very plush, and I’m sure they will give us years of good service.
Did you have to use the holders for the mats? I don't like the idea of screwing those tabs into my carpet. One thing nice about the Tesla stock mats is that they have a pseudo hook & loop backing and they don't move at all.

Also got the black lux mats and absolutely love them. Might be overthinking it but they seem like they made the cabin quieter than the 3dMaxpider's I had in before. I don't live near anywhere snowy or dusty so I'd rather have the high quality carpet ones over all weathers. Very happy with them, but they aren't cheap!

Also got the black lux mats and absolutely love them. Might be overthinking it but they seem like they made the cabin quieter than the 3dMaxpider's I had in before. I don't live near anywhere snowy or dusty so I'd rather have the high quality carpet ones over all weathers. Very happy with them, but they aren't cheap!

Do they have the runner on the drivers side where the drivers left foot goes?

Do they have the runner on the drivers side where the drivers left foot goes?
Yes, it has a strip that goes up the dead pedal area:

225E247E-3E5C-442B-AEE6-12DA0B855D3A.jpeg

When did you get your car? 2021 models made after I think March of 2021 have a different seat base so you need to pick angled mount if that is you.

Thanks for the reply! I got mine 9-23-21.
It would be wise, I think, for Lloyd to indicate the application (specific date and such), or, at the least, some detail that makes it obvious. How did you even know that? I've searched and can't find a damn thing on it. Looking at mine, I don't see anything "angled" about it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for the reply! I got mine 9-23-21.
It would be wise, I think, for Lloyd to indicate the application (specific date and such), or, at the least, some detail that makes it obvious. How did you even know that? I've searched and can't find a damn thing on it. Looking at mine, I don't see anything "angled" about it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
You’ll have the angled mount then. Here’s a picture to help show the difference:

1846E52C-BD06-40DE-866C-FDEF2F31019C.png