Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried the "Active Exhaust" systems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are some clickbait videos floating around of someone who fitted this to their Model 3 a year or two ago... didnt make much of a splash back then.

Maybe better luck now that 3s/Ys are reaching every inch of the planet and every possible kind of owner and influencer.

facepalm-deja-q.jpg

Curious if anyone out there has experience with the Hansshow or Milltek Active Exhaust system? I'd really like to get it, but it seems a bit pricey to me. Anyone?

Tesla Model 3, Active Sound Exhaust|Hansshow active sound booster

All Variants - Model S - Tesla - Products
No one brought it up, but I take it you are aware of the Boombox mode that was just added to via update to the Teslas with pedestrian speakers. You can add custom sounds to that. That can be a free way to do something similar and find out if you feel it's worth the effort.

There are also plenty of apps available for phones that allow playing back the engine sounds of various cars based on your speed, which you can easy pair with a bluetooth speaker and accomplish much the same thing for much less.

Last edited: