Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried the 'Neatcar' app? I think it's only for Québec though

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading Association des Véhicules Électriques du Québec (French EV site) they mention an app they are promoting, 'Neatcar'. The app finds carwash nearby and allows you to pay for the wash from the app. If you subscribe to the paid service, you can get up to 40% off on carwash. By using AVEQ coupon, you get 3 months free (and even more if you are an AVEQ subscriber. I just created an account myself, so I haven't tried it yet. Anyway, if you do install it, if you use my reference code, we'll both get a $5 discount on the next wash :) My code is F9UDGCS9.

Near me, Shell has a touchless carwash for $13.99. With the app, it's just $9.99 so that's $4 saved per carwash. I plan on using it from Dec to March so at worst, it will be 4 months at $2.99 per month (not this year but next year if it's still around). At a carwash per week, that's over $50 saved, which is about the equivalent of 580 KWh of electricity, or roughly 3,000 km of winter driving :)