Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone upgrade their sound system with EVANNEX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NVX B.O.O.S.T Series Bass Package for Tesla Model S

I have been happy with all their after market products for my tesla's. I like the sound system, but it is not nearly as good as Burmester in porsche and benz. Has anyone got this upgrade in the model S, if so, how do you like it and is it worth it?
The issue is more of taking it to a shop that I trust to disconnect and connect wiring in the car, while pulling apart panels and putting them back together in order to do so. And doing it correctly.
Any feedback with actual experience with this product would be very helpful.
Thanks

This was done in 2013 so not sure what the cost is now or systems available, I did there mid range unit and it was somewhere around 4K. You can email Cliff at Reus and get specific info, his email is [email protected] At the time Reus was very familiar with the Model S and heard great reviews, went down to Menlo Park and listened to a unit he installed in a customers Model S and was impressed. At that time the sound systems Tesla had were not very good, and I was comparing it to the Bose System in my wife’s Mercedes SUV.