Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone use Bomeilai Model 3 Interior Covers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have experience with Bomeilai Model 3 Interior Covers? Found these on Amazon and they seems to cover a lot more than most kits. Not sure how I feel about the arm rest but the other pieces make sense. $350.00 seems pricey, but the set covers a lot of parts.

https://www.amazon.com/Bomeilai-Int...?keywords=Bomeilai&qid=1570227230&sr=8-6&th=1

619ovvRxSjL._AC_SL1148_.jpg

71SSJ3Tz74L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: Perscitus
I was attempting to find more information on Bomeilai but my Google search didn't return anything. Most of the items on Amazon are sold by Lazarus 1 (a reseller with only a 92% rating :confused:). I won't be moving forward with this set- as I worried about 1) fit/warranty and 2) I would prefer a matte carbon fiber look and without being able to contact the manufacturer directly, doesn't look like custom orders are possible.

Such a bummer because overall these seems to be an awesome set. Hopefully someone will see this thread and can provide feedback if they own this set.