Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone used MR-FIX9H

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guy who does my car “always been happy with his work” uses it. He’s said he’s used it on loads of cars and it works a treat he did however say the only downside is it doesn’t last a year but he’s seen no I’ll effects to the car.

TBH, I won’t be doing it myself and I’ve had a few quotes for “proper stuff” but it’s a bit steep with labour costs but I understand paying someone to work on my call for 8hours isn’t going to be cheap.

This guy uses this stuff, I’ve used him before and always been happy with the end result when he’s done a simple polish so I’m kinda thinking give it a punt.

Whilst I don’t expect it to be as good as gtech was just wondering if anyone else had used it, had any horror stories etc. couldn’t find anything online saying don’t touch it just more is not as good as other stuff.

I’d be tempted to by gtech and get him to do it but again if he’s never used it before that could be an issue if it’s tricky or different to other stuff

With the coatings, the preparation polishing is the key and then putting the serums on is fairly simple as long as you don't overload or use too little. I applied crystal serum light myself with no issues. I've not heard of the MR-FIX9H but does it really claim to have 9H hardness? I believe Gtechniq coatings are independently verified for hardness.