Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using Neocharge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the charging cable (comes with the car) and keep it plugged into the Neocharge. I hang the cable on a holder/hook (available on Amazon). I'm able to reach my car charger port with the OEM charging cable. If you're concerned about the cable hanging too much (for a long distance) between the Neocharge and your car charging port, you can support the cable with a bike or some boxes so it doesn't hang for 10+ feet.

I have been using NeoCharge for 2 months now and it works great so far. My dryer is always plugged in and working during the day and evenings. My wife has not complain at all. For cheaper rates, I charge the car after midnight. Works perfect and I am glad the unit is small and we can take it with us if we ever move.

Sorry for the necro-bump, but I couldn't find info regarding this;

When the 1st charger / EV is done charging and this splitter switches to the 2nd charger / EV, does it completely cut power to the 1st charger / EV?

Might be problematic with "smart" chargers.

Anyone know if there is a NeoCharge installation bracket available that fits around the larger Hubbell/Bryant commercial-grade NEMA 14-50 receptacles?

Apparently, the bracket that comes standard is meant for the smaller diameter Leviton-style NEMA 14-50 receptacles, and won't fit around a Hubbell so that the two attachment holes line up properly. (I am inquiring on behalf of someone else and don't have a NeoCharge device, myself.)

Standard NeoCharge Installation Bracket

I have already recommended (a) contacting NeoCharge, (b) (carefully) modifying the existing bracket (i.e., enlarging the semicircular cutout), and/or (c) having a custom bracket made at a metal-working shop. But maybe you already have an easier answer?

Last edited: