Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using Tesla App on ChromeOS successfully?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Xebec

Mar 20, 2019
PA
I wasn't quite sure where to post this - but was curious if anyone was using the Tesla app on a Chromebook / ChromeOS device successfully?

On my Chromebook the app loads , but the 'view' is extremely magnified, and I can't scroll around or actually see the options for my Model 3 or solar system. I'm curious if anyone else has the Tesla App rendering correctly on their Chromebook.

For those who may not know, Google has added Android (and full Linux) support over the past year or two to most newer Chromebooks, and while many apps run, other apps don't render properly. I really wish the Tesla app had a web version but running Android Apps on a Chromebook is a backup option for me at least.

Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: mckemie
The "rotate screen" helped a lot, thanks. Control and full display are still problems. A browser interface remains much needed. This on a HP Chromebook x360. Has anyone had complete success on some other Android capable Chromebook?