Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want a free photoshoot of their car? (Socal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone is interested in having a free photoshoot of their car. This is to just update my portfolio. I created a thread like this a while ago but didn't want to revive it from the dead. My photos can be seen on my IG: @mr.nickg and there's some on my website Portfolio

OC, IE, LA, or SD is fine!

Thanks!

Reactions: Badbada
I have 3 Model Xes that I'd love to have done for my business.

I will be having Yelp photographers do a shoot as well, but PM me if you want to do it for your portfolio.

(One Sig Red, One Obsidian Black and One Pearl White)

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone is interested in having a free photoshoot of their car. This is to just update my portfolio. I created a thread like this a while ago but didn't want to revive it from the dead. My photos can be seen on my IG: @mr.nickg and there's some on my website Portfolio

Thanks!
Hello all,

Thanks!
If it's not too late I have a brand new P90D with a nice house backdrop :) codymail at gmail