Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want free genuine leather upgrade for seats (Bay Area) Brand New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

A while back I ordered t sportline seats. I installed them and found out after the fact that wrong ones were sent to me. Now I have a brand new leather set being delivered to me (pictures below). It’s not installed yet and hasn’t been used. It’s genuine leather.

I’ll pay to have this brand new leather installed from a great shop ($850 out of my pocket) if I can have the stock black vegan leather seats from your car. Basically a seat swap.

The reason I’m going back to stock is in between all this seat purchasing, my car broke down and is now lemon law’d. I need to return it with no aftermarket parts and the wrong material they sent me that’s installed on my car is considered aftermarket.

Please DM me if interested and in the Bay Area.

Here's a link to what it will look like:

front.jpg
back.jpg

Well, that is really generous of you, I'm sure someone near you will take up your offer.

Sorry to hear of your lemon, care to elaborate for the masses?

Thanks, I figured it would work both ways for both parties.

My car shut down on me twice (needed tow), the air bag sensors were faulty, suspension replaced, touch screen replaced, brakes replaced, windshield replaced, and even more minor issues. It was in the shop for 48 days in the first year and the lemon law states 30 days in the shop in the first 18 months qualifies you for repurchase.

Early vin. Love the car and I already bought a new one. Waiting to return the old one.

I guess your replacement has white seats?

Long story but my original order was the uber white seats but it was delivered stained. Then I ordered black leather but was sent black vinyl (installed without knowing it). Now the third time, I ordered black leather with insginia and my car was lemon'd since then so I haven't installed it.

A lot of moving parts with this situation. I hate to bother the forum with this but I hope someone that was looking for leather might get it for free at least.

Last edited: