Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want my MPP Comfort Coilover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to sell for $2700 which is about all the fees + shipping + taxes + paypal % etc.
I got them in the OC and can you can come pick it up instead of waiting a month for the shipment and paying the same

completely unopened and sent here from KW in germany
The MPP Comfort coilover for MOdel Y is getting rave reviews, even better reviews than for the model 3 , so I am hesitant to part with this.

I just dont have enough money to get it installed and facing property tax liquidity issues

I want to sell for $2700 which is about all the fees + shipping + taxes + paypal % etc.
I got them in the OC and can you can come pick it up instead of waiting a month for the shipment and paying the same

The MPP Comfort coilover for MOdel Y is getting rave reviews, even better reviews than for the model 3 , so I am hesitant to part with this.

I just dont have enough money to get it installed and facing property tax liquidity issues

I might be interested. I’m also in the OC. Did you find a shop in the area to install them? Did you get a quote for install?

Sorry to hear that. I can walk you through it if you want DIY.