TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone want my White 3 that could be delivered next week

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Lucky13, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

Not sure if this is the right location to post this(mods if not please tell me where to post if not).
    I have a White, LR, EAP ,on Aeros Available for delivery on Tuesday the 24th. Problem is I think I really want the P3D. I had originally ordered a P3D but then went back to base and now in another act of insanity want to go back to P3D. Hoping that someone might be interested in getting this car so I don't lose the deposit money. If not I will just keep it. I am in the bay area( san mateo) so would be best if kept local for ease of delivery.

DM Me if anyone has any interest.

PS I spoke with my IAS and was told it would be no problem to switch purchaser but just might push back delivery a few days.

Thank you

2. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Can you not switch to the P3D without losing the deposit? You are still buying a car from Tesla o_O

3. ord3r

ord3r Member

Maybe ISA is trying to get them to cancel and re-order for that $$$ commission

4. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

Well it appears that the car has already been built. Has anyone been able to do this once the car has been built and not lose their deposit?

5. boriszima

boriszima Member

If you upgrading, too bad they can’t assign that VIN to somebody else and put you in P-AWD queue. Saw your edit, good luck.

6. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

Yeah I hear you. What edit do you speak of?

7. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

Resolved Tesla is letting me switch my order.

• Like x 1
  8. osubuckeyes88

osubuckeyes88 Member

Was this an issue when you talked to them? I have a white awd non-p expecting delivery date aug 6, confirmed tonight and afterwards received an email about the white interior being available. Super upset about the situation and also not sure if my loan will be approved by them.

9. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

No was pretty straightforward. Just call and ask.