TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone want to share a room in a suite with me?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by AllenWong, Jul 8, 2016.

1. AllenWong

AllenWong Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    I plan on getting a room at Homewood Suites for the night of July 29th. It's a one-bedroom room with a door that separates the living room with the bedroom. Comes with its own kitchen and separate TV per room. I can share the room with 1 or 2 others. Location is less than 2 miles from airport and convention center. Free taxi to/from airport. Free breakfast.
  2. Joe_Wilson

Joe_Wilson New Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Sorry, wasn't sure if you were attending the Gigafactory event or the TMC event. I would would like to attend both.