Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want to swap with me for my my 20inch Induction wheels for your 19inch Gemini wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up my Model Y this upcoming weekend. My Model Y will come with 20inch induction wheels. However, I really wanted the 19inch gemini wheels—Tesla just did not have those in stock at the moment. Note: My 20inch wheels will basically be new—I haven't even picked up the car yet.

Is anyone willing to swap their 19inch wheels + $2000 for my 20inch wheels? (Negotiable as well if needed). I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I'd possibly be open to meeting anywhere in California if needed.

• Funny
Reactions: yellowr6
Lmfao what is it with people not doing searches here. You want 19 inch for your 20 inch inductions PLUS $2k lol. People are buying brand new uberturbines for $2200 without having to sell their 19s
I know right?
Some dude was selling brand new Uber for $2000 in LA from a 2023 take off literally with 5 miles on them, including TPMS, tires and everything.
People are greedy AF