Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want to trade 20 inch wheels for 22 inch wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Sig X and get the 22 inch rims for "free" but I want the 20 inch standard rims (NOT the Helix ones).

If anyone wants 22's and is willing to trade, I will be happy to split the difference. Let me know so that I can put in a change order since my current order is for the 20's.
I live in Greenville SC so preference would be someone from Atlanta to Raleigh since I would ask you to come to Greenville (or meet close) to do the exchange. Early delivery of production X would also be preferred to reduce my/your tire wear and chance of damage.

$500 (order change charge) + $4500 (tire cost) + $80 (tire change estimate) = $5080/2 = $2540
So you would get 22's for $2540 plus cost and time of meeting me.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected]

I have a Sig X and get the 22 inch rims for "free" but I want the 20 inch standard rims (NOT the Helix ones).

If anyone wants 22's and is willing to trade, I will be happy to split the difference. Let me know so that I can put in a change order since my current order is for the 20's.
I live in Greenville SC so preference would be someone from Atlanta to Raleigh since I would ask you to come to Greenville (or meet close) to do the exchange. Early delivery of production X would also be preferred to reduce my/your tire wear and chance of damage.

$500 (order change charge) + $4500 (tire cost) + $80 (tire change estimate) = $5080/2 = $2540
So you would get 22's for $2540 plus cost and time of meeting me.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected]

great deal...I would take you up on the offer but haven't been asked to configure yet and based on production probably will get my x many moons after you