TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone want to trade 20 inch wheels for 22 inch wheels?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Gzrgmr, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Gzrgmr

Gzrgmr Member

I have a Sig X and get the 22 inch rims for "free" but I want the 20 inch standard rims (NOT the Helix ones).

If anyone wants 22's and is willing to trade, I will be happy to split the difference. Let me know so that I can put in a change order since my current order is for the 20's.
    I live in Greenville SC so preference would be someone from Atlanta to Raleigh since I would ask you to come to Greenville (or meet close) to do the exchange. Early delivery of production X would also be preferred to reduce my/your tire wear and chance of damage.

$500 (order change charge) + $4500 (tire cost) + $80 (tire change estimate) = $5080/2 = $2540
    So you would get 22's for $2540 plus cost and time of meeting me.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected]

2. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

Not a bad deal. One I plan on doing with a GP P90D owner who wants to upgrade their wheels at significant discount.

3. highedu

highedu Member

great deal...I would take you up on the offer but haven't been asked to configure yet and based on production probably will get my x many moons after you

4. g-force

g-force Member

And I'm trying to buy a set with my tesla dollars not sure it will happen but those will be for sale
    these supposedly bolt on to model s cars