Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want VIN number 8?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 Model 3 | Tesla

Seriously though, I've never seen a lower VIN show up on Tesla's used store. Was the first customer car VIN 1, or do you think Tesla kept a couple or sent a couple off as press cars? This very well could be even closer to being the first customer car that rolled off the line... Absolutely not a bad price for FSD and the long range pack with that few of miles! Wonder if those few miles is because it was sitting at a service center most the time with problems... ;)

And why does it still have V9.0 software (2019.12.1.2)?

If it's anything like my 2017 RWD that Tesla bought back from me, they left it sitting in a lot for MONTHS without plugging it in and let the battery totally die. I know because they took over 6 months to remove it from my account so i could see what it was doing in my phone app.

So it probably hasn't been well cared for at all, unfortunately.

Well, it's still covered by the balance of the original warranty so there's that....

True!

way too expensive for a 3 year old car.

Idk, it's the LR RWD which is incredibly efficient and can get like 350 miles of range PLUS it has FSD and the sport wheels and full premium interior...that's not too shabby. Not really that many different features compared to today's car, so really it's just the mileage. I sold my blue LR RWD with about 5K miles, aero wheels and no FSD to Tesla for about $45K in Sept 2018.

Though the suspension, seats and other small tidbits are older revisions compared to today's car.

True!

Idk, it's the LR RWD which is incredibly efficient and can get like 350 miles of range PLUS it has FSD and the sport wheels and full premium interior...that's not too shabby. Not really that many different features compared to today's car, so really it's just the mileage. I sold my blue LR RWD with about 5K miles, aero wheels and no FSD to Tesla for about $45K in Sept 2018.

Though the suspension, seats and other small tidbits are older revisions compared to today's car.
isn't a new AWD like 55k USD?