TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone wants 22" wheels with onyx black setup?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Ferrett, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ferrett

Ferrett Member

I upgraded and ordered the 22" wheels with black onyx and am now rethinking it because of a bump outside my house. If you ordered a 20" wheels and now regretting it, maybe we can do an exchange with just 75% of the regular upgrade fee. Let me know. ;)

P.S - I have not gotten my X yet but supposed in the next 2 weeks.

- Michael Soo

2. Ramo

Ramo Member

I am interested in making the exchange for the 22 inch onyx wheels. I am scheduled to take delivery today. However, I am willing to delay my appointment if necessary. Text me at 562 244-6503.

Omar

3. Ferrett

Ferrett Member

Omar, the exchange is for you to switch your wheels and tires with mine with 75% of the upgrade cost for me, which is $3375 out of the upgrade of $4500. See photo

It'll have to be done AFTER we both gets our Xs

- MS

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  4. Ramo

Ramo Member

Yes I am okay with the terms of the deal for the exchange.

Omar

5. Ramo

Ramo Member

I am actually scheduled to take delivery today in Costa Mesa. I live in Long Beach but we have to figure out where we can take the Xs to swap the wheels.

6. CaliX

CaliX Member

Americas tire will probably do it for free.

7. ModelX+911

ModelX+911 Member

but you guys need to meet in the middle of California...... The Tesla charging station?

8. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Just bring a couple jacks and a lug wrench!

I'd recommend beer too but everyone will still have to drive home! ;-)