Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone wants my Model Y reveal invite?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Invite screenshot attached.

Attachments

• 6CB9D21E-9E27-4BB6-BEAD-D528A60A786B.jpeg
    6CB9D21E-9E27-4BB6-BEAD-D528A60A786B.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: SoCalGuy
I think it would be cool to go to one of these events.. but then i think to myself. They always start late.. are super crowded.. and where the normal people sit at too far away to see anything in great detail.

I think I'll stick with watching it online in the comfort of my home. And I get the best seat at the party every time! Super close up views, not in a moshpit, dont have to deal with security, trafiic, etc.

Have fun though to the lucky person with the free ticket!

I think it would be cool to go to one of these events.. but then i think to myself. They always start late.. are super crowded.. and where the normal people sit at too far away to see anything in great detail.

I think I'll stick with watching it online in the comfort of my home. And I get the best seat at the party every time! Super close up views, not in a moshpit, dont have to deal with security, traffic, etc.

Hehe, party pooper; but, right on all fronts. Been to a few of these starting with Model S and Model X events from way back in 2011/2012 (thankful to Tesla for that) and, the ROI has indeed diminished.

Reactions: McFlurri