TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone willing to allow a quick video shoot of their car near SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by White, Apr 17, 2013.

1. White

White Member

Howdy folks... the company I work for (Stremor.com makers of the TLDR plug-in) need to borrow a Model S for about 30 minutes (an hour tops). I would happily lend mine but I am based in San Jose and the company is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. We don't need to drive the car, just need to shoot some video of the interior. We would happily meet you anywhere in the area and can pay you in free t-shirts and lunch. :rolleyes: Your car will be respected and it will be quick.

Let me know if you can help out, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks - Russ

2. jomo25

jomo25 P4398

Might be good to post this request here: Arizona - Phoenix and Tucson Corridor

I am scheduled to get mine tomorrow afternoon. I might be willing. I'm in Tempe. They can meet me when its delivered tomorrow, or we can schedule another time. Would prefer if they are willing to drive down to Tempe (ASU area, so its close to Scottsdale).

3. kmporter

kmporter Member

Here's another willing participant. Scheduled delivery on Saturday. I'm in central Phoenix.

4. White

White Member

jomo25 - would be happy to meet you where ever it is convenient for you. Really appreciate it. I will shoot you a private message with the person who will contact you directly. Thanks again and congrats on your new car!!!

- - - Updated - - -

kmporter - congrats on the new car!!! If things don't synch up with jomo25 I will reach out directly. Thanks for the help!!

5. jomo25

jomo25 P4398

Awesome to hear! Congrats!

Thanks! OK, PM me. Lets see if we can sync up. If it matters, I will have the tan interior. I will be taking it in to get tinted and likely armored early next week.