TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone willing to rent me a Tesla for a day? (Oahu)

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by jamestemplo, Dec 4, 2014.

1. jamestemplo

jamestemplo New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum and i was curious if any of you would rent a model s for one day. My wife and i recently went to test drive a model s and we instantly fell DEEPER in love. We're awaiting approval of our new solar system before we buy one but i wanted to surprise my wife and let her drive one for a day as a christmas present. If anyone of you would be generous enough to rent it for a day please let me know. I completely understand that it's kind of far fetched but i figured id give it a shot. My original idea was a toy model of the car but i couldn't find any when i searched online. If any of you know where i can get one please let me know as well. Aloha

2. drtko147

drtko147 Member

It is too bad that the SC doesn't rent the Tesla out. And Hertz doesn't rent Teslas in Hawaii. You could check Uber.

3. WeazL

WeazL Moderator - Hawaii

I am unable to rent my MS for liability purposes, however I have the only MS on the island that is licensed as a commercial vehicle (chauffeured). On a tangent of your idea, we would setup something where I could drive you and your wife to and from dinner or something of the sort. Feel free to PM me.

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Take a look at this from evannex.com (they are also one of our site sponsors):

image.jpg