TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone willing to sell their Day 1 Model Y reservation?

Discussion in 'Model Y: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by BrianZ, Dec 21, 2019.

1. BrianZ

BrianZ Supporting Member

Does anyone want to sell their Day 1 Model Y reservation? I reserved mine a month after the announcement, and I'll likely get mine months after a day 1 reservation holder. I now realize I want the Model Y ASAP, even if it means dealing with the early problems. If you have a day 1 reservation, and don't need/want it, please contact me. Thank you!

2. Brando

Brando Active Member

As far as I know: reservations are NOT transferable.

IF you order the most expensive version of Model Y, history would tell us that you will be among the very first to get your order built.
    (which color?? - perhaps red or standard? best to get the color you want as you may have your Model Y a long time.:cool:

expensive version = performance and largest battery
    Please, others with actual experience please comment. (just my limited observations)

3. Kiwiadventure

Kiwiadventure Member

It does seem strange a model Y is so important as it only carries goods higher in the truck than a 3 but you loose the length of goods carried which to me is more important. For the odd occasion I need to carry bigger items I'll get it delivered or use a trailer once my 3 has Tesla's tow-bar installed. Model 3 has the looks the Y looks a little like a whale costing more to purchase over a M3

• Helpful x 1
  4. Webeevdrivers

Webeevdrivers Active Member

Will the model Y come standard with a trailer hitch?

5. BrianZ

BrianZ Supporting Member

I heard you can transfer if you call in. But if not, I hope buying the performance will give me a bump.

6. Shayne

Shayne Member

Good idea just call fedex for the kids wife and the dog. Hmmm thats possibly doable :D

• Funny x 1
  7. Go2Plaid

Go2Plaid New Member

I have a Day 1 Model Y reservation... already have the email for delivery. Wife decided to keep her ICE car a little longer, hate for it to go to waste. Would you like it?

8. azjohn

azjohn Member

It will

9. BrianZ

BrianZ Supporting Member

Looks like I got my delivery date!

• Funny x 1
  10. CL0804

CL0804 New Member

HI

Hi , i would like take over your model Y reservation
    please text me : 626-248-6218

11. CL0804

CL0804 New Member

hello , does anyone want to sell their model Y reservation . the car must arrive at March .
    please text me : 626-248-6218

12. InsanePath

InsanePath Member

#12 InsanePath, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    I'm looking for a reservation too if anyone wants to give up there's. Looking for a performance. I can also give you a tip.

13. miss_baseball

miss_baseball New Member

I have a reservation for a Model Y performance model, 5 seats, full self drive that I am looking to sell. Obviously, I don't know when it is coming, but I got an email today telling me to "prepare for delivery." I ordered the model Y on April 29, 2019. Original config was 7 seat, which I changed to 5. Changed the paint color to midnight black, if that affects delivery date. I live in the Washington DC metropolitan area. If interested, email me at [email protected] with your offer. The price for the car to Tesla is $68,990, excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees.