TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone with 17.14.35?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Lbkmxp100d, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

i noticed 17.14.35 is going out today and curious to know if anyone has received it? If so, what are the notes?

2. dennis_d

dennis_d Member

I hope it fixes problem with driver assist features

• Like x 1
  3. reghoustonguy

reghoustonguy Member

4. azpyroguy

azpyroguy Member

I got it today. They installed it while I was at the SC. I asked what the changes were said nothing but bug fixes for AutoPilot. I have a 2017 75D without AP software

5. JoeZ

JoeZ Member

WOW, nice.. but it seems like the update is only available at SC. I just came back from SC today, they said nothing about this update to me...I really don't want to go to SC third time in 2 weeks for the same issue. #TelsaService

• Like x 1
  6. Waldek

Waldek Member

just took back my car from SC today and I had notification about new update... installed on my MX 90D AP2 and it is 17.14.35... I confirm release notes same as for almost all 17.11.xx and 17.14.xx nothing new so hopefully AP unavailability is gone :) so far I drove a bit tonight and it looked fine no improvements either but at least AP was available :) we shall see in next couple days as on 17.11.10 I had AP going down every few days...

7. donguanella

donguanella Member

My car is currently at the SC and it was applied today. 2017 S75.

8. Knightowl

Knightowl Whovian

My pre ap s85 also updated to this version a few hrs ago while my car was at the SC. I look forward to getting it back in another 10hrs from now or so :)

9. J1mbo

J1mbo Member

And... I have it, but don't have access to the car because it is in service :(

10. 121GWTS

121GWTS Member

I also have issues with intermittent loss of all AP2 features. I called my SC today and they say that a firmware fix is required, but that 17.14.35 does not have the necessary code to fix the AP2 dropouts. They said this fix is coming "in a couple of weeks" as an OTA update.

11. JoeZ

JoeZ Member

"Couple of weeks" LOL

12. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

Yeah.... I would be pretty ticked off if they said a couple of weeks for this issue. Clearly some cars are affected but others are not. Either get a software fix out faster, or swap the hardware on affected cars until they work again.