Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a brown or green Model S in the Cherry Hil, NJl area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Choice!

I ordered also a Brown one - the started the production today ;-) To be honest i order Brown before seeing in the real world. So far i have seen a few of them and it looks awesome!
Depending on the light/sun condition, the color is going towards Black ...

A lot of Brown Picture can be found here: Model S - Brown

I have a Green over in Pittsburgh which i love, but the brown looks fantastic in person...it has a bronze-like gleam in the sun. Here is a pic of mine with DBalog's Brown on the day his arrived (sorry for the poor iPhone quality):

Green and Brown.jpg

Attachments

• Green and Brown (Large).jpg
    Green and Brown (Large).jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 523
GET THE BROWN!! If you have any inclination or initial draw to brown and could see yourself in it, definitely do it! It's probably the rarest color you'll see out there....Actually, both the green and brown make it look the most regal and Astonesque, but you'll be much more unique in brown, there's not another color like it I've seen in other cars.

I went with bright flat white/dark wheels, pano, cf spoiler for the sporty contrast, but white cars are a dime a dozen, and the white/dark thing I see a lot on Scions, Optimas, and Jettas.....My 2nd choice was diablo himself mc red as it is loud and striking, and while a particularly bright shade of red, it sure wouldn't be the only red car on the road. Brown doesn't really fit me personally but I don't think that makes it look any less attractive to me. Challenge convention!