TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone with a brown or green Model S in the Cherry Hil, NJl area?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jaguar36, May 1, 2014.

1. jaguar36

jaguar36 Member

We just ordered a new Brown Model S but are having second thoughts on the color. Does anyone have a brown or green one in Cherry Hill, NJ that would if we came and took a look at it?

2. Hans69

Hans69 Member

Good Choice!

I ordered also a Brown one - the started the production today ;-) To be honest i order Brown before seeing in the real world. So far i have seen a few of them and it looks awesome!
    Depending on the light/sun condition, the color is going towards Black ...

A lot of Brown Picture can be found here: Model S - Brown

3. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

I have a Green over in Pittsburgh which i love, but the brown looks fantastic in person...it has a bronze-like gleam in the sun. Here is a pic of mine with DBalog's Brown on the day his arrived (sorry for the poor iPhone quality):

Green and Brown.jpg

Attached Files:

4. achaar

achaar Member

I love my brown. The green is very dark, almost black.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25191&d=1373252185.jpg

5. KalOrtPor

KalOrtPor Member

GET THE BROWN!! If you have any inclination or initial draw to brown and could see yourself in it, definitely do it! It's probably the rarest color you'll see out there....Actually, both the green and brown make it look the most regal and Astonesque, but you'll be much more unique in brown, there's not another color like it I've seen in other cars.

I went with bright flat white/dark wheels, pano, cf spoiler for the sporty contrast, but white cars are a dime a dozen, and the white/dark thing I see a lot on Scions, Optimas, and Jettas.....My 2nd choice was diablo himself mc red as it is loud and striking, and while a particularly bright shade of red, it sure wouldn't be the only red car on the road. Brown doesn't really fit me personally but I don't think that makes it look any less attractive to me. Challenge convention!

6. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

I gotta say - the brown in those pictures looks pretty sweet. Almost makes me want to reconsider my choice of blue metallic.

7. jaguar36

jaguar36 Member

Thanks guys, the Brown looks awesome! I bet the green looks amazing in the right light, but otherwise it seems pretty black.

8. Pilot_51

Pilot_51 Member

Ditto. In the right light, as shown here, the brown looks very chocolaty. Who can resist chocolate?