Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a finalized multi-coat red have a delivery window?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the link. The pics do indeed look beautiful. I bet in real life it's even more stunning! I think I'm going with the red multi-coat :) :love:

- - - Updated - - -

What interior colors are you going with on the Red multi-coat? I think black leather is the ticket, with carbon fiber (or piano black on non perf.)

I'm going with the tan. I've had black in all of my other cars and want to do something new. Plus I think it will be great.

I'm going with the tan. I've had black in all of my other cars and want to do something new. Plus I think it will be great.

Well, FWIW, I think this looks awesome! (multi-coat red with black leather interior, performance, from motorend car of the year photo set)
2013-Tesla-Model-S-interior-1.jpg

Had a black interior with my red Saab 900SE convertible and it got brutally hot in the summer. Have tan in my red A4, much more tolerable. Definitely going with the tan.

Just saw the tan in a Dolphin grey car and it looked really nice. Remember, if you have an iPhone or Android app, you'll likely have the ability to remotely cool the car in the summer so that may bring black leather back into play for some people.

Just saw the tan in a Dolphin grey car and it looked really nice. Remember, if you have an iPhone or Android app, you'll likely have the ability to remotely cool the car in the summer so that may bring black leather back into play for some people.

I'm not overly concerned about the heat as I have covered parking at work, and garage parking at home.