Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a model 3 LR in Q4 delivery have the 12 month premium connectivity trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the M3 LR now only sells with 30 day Premium Connectivity trial, has anyone received their car which was ordered prior to the change and can confirm if it has the 30 day or 12 month as previously listed?

Additionally, is there a way of checking if you have the 12 month or 30 day trial, other than waiting 31 days?

My final invoice only shows Standard connectivity, no mention of any trials etc.

Is it still the case those that are leasing their M3 has premium connectivity for the length of their contract - something to do with not being able to pay for the upgrade as car belongs to the lease company

Is it still the case those that are leasing their M3 has premium connectivity for the length of their contract - something to do with not being able to pay for the upgrade as car belongs to the lease company
We believe so, but with the recent changes no one has owned a vehicle long enough to see what happens after the 30 days expire.

I’m not able to see this and also don’t have any upgrade options on my account (M3LR under lease), so assume mine is premium connectivity for life of lease. I ordered before 15th October so should have at least a year.
lease customers usually have it permanently enabled as there is no option to pay for it, lease companies probably bake it into the payments

Reactions: jlz78
We believe so, but with the recent changes no one has owned a vehicle long enough to see what happens after the 30 days expire.
I collect mine on 23rd Dec, M3LR on salary sacrifice lease through Knowles for NHS. Ordered with Knowles on 4th October but order to Tesla didn’t go through until 2nd November so should only come with 30 days premium - I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know after the 23rd January.