Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a Model 3 near Puyallup, WA want to help me out? $20 for your troubles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a 2016 WRX that I have to back into my driveway because there is a dip before my driveway for directing roadway runoff.

I don't mind backing my car in, but I just want to make sure things will be fine with a Model 3. I have considered upgrading my order to a P3D, but I don't want to do that without first testing my driveway.

Here's what I'm looking for help on (and I'll give you $20 for the 5 mins of your trouble):

What I want someone to test is whether the Model 3 could pull front first into my driveway in Puyallup, WA without issue and then I'd like you to test backing into the driveway as well.

It doesn't matter what Model 3 you have, but if you by chance have a P3D that'd be even better as I know the car sits ~1 cm lower.

I'll give you $20 in cash as a thank you. It should probably only take 5 minutes for you to try this.

Reply here if you're interested and I'll PM you.