Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a pre-refresh get the CCS charging enabled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
debating purchasing the chademo adapter, but if the CCS will come available, i see the chademo going away not just for the adapter but at charge stations.
They already stopped selling the CHAdeMO adapter and I believe they've stopped doing software updates for it as well. CHAdeMO is effectively a dead standard.
This is really just crystal ball gazing at how long you think the current situation will hold. The CHAdeMO adapter works and is useful right now. The CCS adapter and the associated retrofits to the cars are not available right now and may not be for another 6 months or 3 years or .....?

This is really just crystal ball gazing at how long you think the current situation will hold. The CHAdeMO adapter works and is useful right now. The CCS adapter and the associated retrofits to the cars are not available right now and may not be for another 6 months or 3 years or .....?

I think they'll make it available right about the time there isn't any need for it because Supercharger coverage will make it unnecessary. :D