Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with Deep Blue M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hovering over the button to order an M3P in deep blue but can't see many pictures of them (other than the Tesla website of course).

Is there a reason why many aren't ordering the colour? Is is a new colour?

Anyone want to share pictures of their M3? Icing on the cake with the grey performance wheels?

Nick

I have ordered one, but not got it yet.

Its quite a dark blue but looks really good in the sunshine. It's a bit like Scuba Blue on an Audi if you know Audi colours.

There were a couple on inventory if you want a car without the wait.

here you go...
Edit: blurred No. plate...
upload_2019-11-28_14-50-45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Keeper
It's more of a dark Deep Blue, PPSB (colour code)- in the dark will almost look black. The Tesla website makes it look lighter than it is and in UK normal conditions will look darker anyway, though in the sun it will pop a bit due to the metallic paint

From that pic it looks lots deeper blue than Tesla website pictures. Almost navy in that light?
In different lights it seems a different shade (as do all cars I suppose) - but its classy in any light though and that's why I like it. It doesn't show the dirt too much if not cleaned. Looks stunning when washed and polished. I am glad that I chose it.

Hovering over the button to order an M3P in deep blue but can't see many pictures of them (other than the Tesla website of course).

Anyone want to share pictures of their M3? Icing on the cake with the grey performance wheels?

Nick
I have a blue M3 with silver wheels. Everyone who comments says they think the blue is the best colour, even other grey Tesla owners. In my opinion, the dark grey 18" aero wheels (which I have for winter tires) does not look as good. Blue and silver is a great combo.
IMG_2372.JPG

Reactions: Keeper

Nick
Try Pinterest and do a search for blue tesla model 3, tons of pictures

I almost went for the blue, but it's not dissimiler to a previous BMW I had in Deep Sea Blue. That looked fantastic when it was clean and the sun was out, but in typical UK winter conditions when the car is dirty, it just looked drab.

So, I was then dithering between red and white. Red is superb, but at an extra £2k, the white was a no-brainer. It's hard to keep clean in the winter too of course, but OTOH it's easy to give it a quick clean since there's no real need to wipe it dry - white doesn't show drying marks.