Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with FSD or just purchased FSD and got scheduled (MCU2)?

Have you been scheduled for the MCU2 Infotainment upgrade (if you want it)?

• Yes - originally purchased FSD (HW3) with the car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - purchased FSD after purchasing the car (HW3)

• Yes - purchased FSD just now since hearing about MCU2 upgrade, have HW3

• Yes - purchased FSD just now since hearing about MCU2 upgrade, have HW2.0

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know its early days since the MCU1 to 2 upgrade (Infotainment) announcement, but curious to see over the next few months how proactive and ready Tesla will be about both scheduling original FSD purchasers for the MCU2 upgrade (who want it), and for moving new FSD purchasers (like this week) to the front of the line for HW3 and MCU2 installs. I, for one, am in the latter group. Feel free to change your vote in the poll if your status changes.

PLEASE do not argue merits of the MCU2 upgrade here -- there are plenty of other threads for that. Thanks!

So far I have received nothing yet. I have FSD purchased already, back when it was $2K. For reference my model X is a 75D 2018 model. My guess is possibility emails go out late next week. Also located in MA if it makes a difference. I think Tesla is just now shipping out the parts. Give it a few days to reach the service centers

I do have to admit I was impressed with how explicit they were with the schedule they posted for this upgrade: "scheduling now" for HW2.5/MCU1 upgrades. Of course, they have since changed the timeline to "coming soon" for earlier S/X models (from April).

I scheduled an appointment for next Friday. But The appointment was cancelled.

Here is the response I received.

Hi Vamshi, this is Tesla Nashville Service. Your Model X is not yet on the current wave of vehicles that are ready for the upgrade, but please check back in a few weeks to check availability.

Here’s what the work order looks like
4838E6C0-3EC5-4F61-A805-441ABFC457F7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: TechVP and LoveMX