TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

anyone with grey leather and carbon fiber?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by setritt, Jan 1, 2013.

1. setritt

setritt p6652

would love to see some pics of that after rob showed us the grey with matte obeche

2. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

I'll try to take some accurate pictures tomorrow during the day and post them.

3. setritt

setritt p6652

Sounds great. Thanks.

4. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

Here you go. Keep in mind I am not a pro photographer - whatever the camera does on the Auto setting is what you get. ;-)

The shading of the grey looks a bit different depending on the light - I took these pictures in two different places to try and show variances. I also show a piece of white paper next to the seat piping and headliner to show they are both creme colored, not white.

IMG_3584.jpg IMG_3582.jpg IMG_3592.jpg IMG_3587.jpg IMG_3596.jpg IMG_3598.jpg IMG_3610.jpg IMG_3616.jpg IMG_3650.jpg IMG_3662.jpg

5. PattyChuck

PattyChuck Model S P100D, Model X P90D

Excellent, thanks! This makes me even more happy with my interior choice!

6. setritt

setritt p6652

that looks great. the CF definitely gives a sportier look as opposed to a more luxurious look IMO. probably the point with a performance model.

7. htsai14752

htsai14752 Member

great pictures! makes me want to get a performance